Thanks For Signing Up To Be an Affiliate!

Super Affiliate Tools

Dear business partner.

I am offering a massive 50% commission on all sales of 30 DAYS FIT ME Ultimate Gym System. All you need is your Clickbank username. If you don’t have one you can get one free by clicking here.

How and when do I get paid?

ClickBank, our third party processor handle all affiliate tracking and will send you a check twice a month. To check your stats you just need to login into your ClickBank account

How do I promote?

Just follow the instructions below and generate 50% of any sales generated instantly.

If you need any help or have any questions feel free to contact me:

To your success.


Making sales with 30 DAYS FIT ME Ultimate Gym System is very easy. Simply send people to the sales letter site using this URL:

Just replace ‘youid‘ with your ClickBank ID. If you don’t have a ClickBank account get one free from

You will receive a massive 50% commissions on all sales.

Delivery is taken care of so all you have to worry about is how to spend the money.

So get an email out to your list, or your link up on your site, blog or about me page ASAP and start to watch those dollars roll directly into your ClickBank account!

Because this program is very inexpensive, it sells very very well indeed.

Affiliate Tools To Boost Your Campaign

Affiliate ID:

Email Titles:

The natural way to lose pounds
Scientific methods to lose pounds
Expert tips for shedding pounds
Craving strike start now
Lose Your Fat Fast

Email Copy 1:

Hi {!firstname},

Health experts show that within 2 years 85%
of people regain their weight.

Why ....

Reading myths and fast tactics that
simply donít work yesterday or today


Short on time ?
{link here}

Focus on treatment not final results
should be your goal. Anything else
will stop the progress.

A winning weight loss formula is what
you need today and not some hype of
here again today gone tomorrow diet

If you want to get back to your
original weight that you only
dream about then look no further.


{Signature Link Here}

Email Copy 2:

Hi {!firstname},

Losing weight is not complicated.

Time to clear all the clutter and
get down to business. Key to success
starts with you.


Short of time ?

Want some quick facts.
I am sure there a few you
didn't know.....


A slimmer you
Inches off your body
A clearer complexion
Stronger immunity
Brighter eyes
More Energy
A great example to friends and family
And a lot more ...


This is not a program that is going
to churn out empty promises

We help you set a realistic goal,
this is the most important and
help you get there


{Signature Link Here}

Follow Up Email:

Hi {!firstname},

Do you already invest hours in
the gym ?

That is great but that is only
one element and are you actually
doing it right ?

Here is another myth I am sure you heard

Eat Less ????

Sounds right, but its False .....

This is not some quick loss weight but a
plan to set goals and facts that you need
to understand to get your body back that
you had when you were much younger.


{Signature Link Here}

Blog Post:

30 DAYS FIT ME Ultimate Gym System

If you are seeking a wonder pill or a magic solution to do the work for you then this is not the right program for you. If you truly want to understand some of the reasons why you are gaining weight or why you are overweight and learn what to do about it - you have reached the right place.

(Just to be totally honest, the data in this program will help only 90% of the people. The other 10% have more complicated physical issues (sometimes undetected or unsuspected) that need to be addressed by a doctor who specializes in nutrition and natural health. I am glad to say that there are more and more doctors who have adopted the natural way and their numbers are growing every day.)

This program explains in a very simple language some scientific materials that will help you understand once and for all why your body does the following:


  • Stores fat instead of breaking it apart.
  • Why in the past you wouldn't gain weight when eating the same foods or calories as you do today, yet today you gain weight.
  • Why even when you barely eat anything you can't seem to lose weight.
  • Why you spend so many hours at the gym, exercising, and still can't lost weight.
  • Why your weight keeps fluctuating quickly after you finish a diet.
  • Why when dieting in the past (which ever diet you had taken) it had results, but when trying it again later on- you failed miserably or lost very little weight.


Check out program here, you won't regret it.